lördag 30 juni 2018

Avisering från Google – Big Brother

Google
Big Brother
Direktuppdatering 30 juni 2018
WEBB
Double tap if you're watching #BB20 right now!
I'm really not happy with Big Brother with that just because I'm sure she does feel left out, there is no way to make it better if this was a punishment they ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flagga som irrelevant
Big Brother...Gman!
I walked over and my student had big huge saucer eyes! He looked at me and said "That's Kevin from Big Brother!!!" Sure enough, that's who it was ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flagga som irrelevant
Big Brother 20 | Live Feeds
Love this Sam/Tyler convo Sam dragged Winston/Brett. Sam has good reads on the house. I was shocked.
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flagga som irrelevant
Visa fler resultat | Redigera inställningarna för Alerts
Du har fått det här e-postmeddelandet eftersom du prenumererar på varningar från Google Alerts.
RSS Ta emot den här varningen som RSS-flöde
Skicka kommentarer

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar